Parsley Wedding |Rustic-Modern-Elegant-Barn Wedding| Circleville, OH

Friday, September 18, 2015



So. Much. Love.


That is the best possible way that I can sum up this beautiful country wedding in one sentence, so much love you guys. From the moment I arrived at the hotel & was greeted by the best man, to meeting the mother of the bride, to the bridesmaids being so sweet & making us feel like one of the girls, to grandpa at the wedding telling me I was just as sweet as they come, which totally made my day...how sweet! My lovely second shooter, Savannah of Savannah Ward Photography came along whom is my sister in law & my partner in crime got lots of great shots for me that day also....could not do this without her!

Beth + Keith have so much love for one another, you could just see it from the moment he saw her walking down the aisle for the first time...I have never EVER seen so many guests just flowing with tears & emotion. You could really see how much this couple loves each other & also how much these wonderful people who gathered to watch them tie the knot purely love them.


I wish you both a life long of happiness. There is nothing more I love in this world then the feeling of being & feeling so much LOVE.  & these two, they have just that. 





  























































































3 comments: