Sunea + Seth | Engagement Session | Columbus OH | Short North | Goodale Park

Tuesday, November 3, 2015





I was so excited & could not wait for this session! Sunea + Seth are such a fun couple, you can see just by looking at this session how much fun they are. The love they have for each other it is just radiating out of these images <3


We strolled around the Short North to start out which got pretty interesting haha, then we made our way over to good ol Goodale park! Two of my absolute favorite places to shoot, it is always a good time! 

My lovely second shooter Savannah will be assisting me at this Wedding in the spring & I know we are going to have a blast. When a couple tells you they just want pictures of everyone at their wedding dancing & having a good time, that to them that is the most important shots for us to get...Then you know darn well it is going to be a party! 

Sunea + Seth you guys are so incredibly awesome to work with & I cannot wait to shoot your Wedding Day! It has been a pleasure so far :) 

















































No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!