Jeremys 5 year photos | Columbus, Oh

Friday, September 18, 2015



So this spring, my little sweetheart turned 5 years old! Mommy also had another little baby that night on his birthday so we never got around to his official 5 year photos, I have been one busy momma! 

So we packed up the kids, my babe & I & we ventured to the short north for some snaps of the babes.

We decided to go back to the Short North for Jeremy's 5 year session because 1. He loves going to the City he says. 2. He had his 1 year photos there also so we thought 5 years later, perfect! 3. And the big push for me was because I just kept seeing lots & lots of my lovely photography pals, (The Rising Tide Society pals....woot woot) raving about this awesome blue & orange wall/building/garage ordeal & with those being my little guys favorite colors we had to go! 

So here is how it went, of course the moment we FINALLY go through the traffic..."Mom I have to pee so bad I cannot take pictures."....sigh.

So we had to do this pretty fast, but it still turned out great enough to melt this mommas heart <3

Enjoy!






















4 comments:

  1. I LOVE MY NEPHEW AND NIECE! Aunties babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great. And the colors really do pop. Beautiful kids you have there, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so wanting to go to this location for the colors it turned out great! Thanks Aunt Joy :)

      Delete