Bre Class of 2016 | Senior Ambassador | Short North-Goodale Park | Columbus, OH

Monday, November 2, 2015

Sharon Tolliver Photography 2016 Senior Ambassador 


                                                    



I would love to introduce my lovely Senior Ambassador Bre! Bre was a bridesmaid at my most recent wedding you probably all recall (if not check out the blog Parsley Wedding) She was exactly what I was looking for as someone to represent my brand & I went for it. So I bravely because I was so nervous haha asked her to be a Senior Ambassador for Sharon Tolliver Photography & her & her awesome momma said YES, so I was so excited!

We strolled around Gooddale Park for a bit, it was the perfect day for it & got some great images, then we just explored & went all around the Short North & just had fun with it! That always seems to be the best outcomes for me, just exploring & having fun :)

I  could not be more thrilled with how the session went & how the images have came out, which of course I knew it all would with a beautiful girl like Bre, but I couldn't be more pleased with this years Ambassador, she is awesome!


Enjoy! xo






































4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I'm in tears right now! You captured her so beautifully! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo good !! Love the ones with the red dress and with her head on the wall and her gorgeous blue eyes showing ! Great job and beautiful as always breona!! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete