Fall Family Session | Highbanks | Columbus OH | Lewis Center OH

Sunday, November 15, 2015



I love this little family! Maddie is hilarious, she took control from start to finish & I loved it. She immediately told me she wanted to do some poses on her knees, she even snapped the last photo of mom + dad you will see in this blog! I see a bright future for her...possibly a photographer? :)


I have known these guys ever sense I was not much older than this little one, Becky is my mommas best friend so we have had some good times over the years, it was so good seeing them again it had been such a long time! We figured out my mom, myself, Becky & my grandma are all having big birthdays this year, 20...40...50...& 70 haha, we joked we should get a lottery ticket & split the winnings if we hit it big!

We got to check out the nature center also at the end so it was a great day!


Thanks guys can't wait to see you again!


Enjoy :)
























No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!