Fall Mini Sessions | Hilliard, OH | Homestead Park

Saturday, October 24, 2015

I LOVED MY FALL MINIS THIS YEAR! 


Awesome location, check. Awesome families, check! They turned out just so nice this year:) When something turns out just the way I want it to, it makes me so happy to share it with all of you.  I had 3 families this year & they were families I love working with. We always have fun & have a great outcome, so that makes for some fantastic sessions!


There is quite the image overload here, but I am sure you all don't mind so enjoy <3



Christmas minis are still available, if you missed out on Fall Minis this year, you do not want to miss my Annual Christmas Minis! Go to the top of the page & click BOOK to snag a spot! 

















































No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!