Christmas Mini Sessions | Columbus OH | Family Photographer

Wednesday, October 21, 2015







Come join me for my annual Christmas Minis!

This years Christmas Minis are coming soon! 

Session price is $125, but the $50 deposit is taken off your total.

What you get: 10 professionally edited images via pixieset + 
20 Minutes of session time +
$20 print credit to your pixieset album to order prints +
You are entered to win a free 5x5 custom book of your images 



I have something really special planned & I am so excited for this years setup! They will be held at one of my favorite spots Homestead Park in Hilliard in a secret little spot that I found with a pretty little circled nook of Pine trees & sun peeking through....I can't wait!


So bundle up & get in your best outfits to fit the season & come have fun with me!





Here are some of my favorite shots from last years sessions, please follow this link OR go to the top of my page under BOOK! to get yourself a spot! 



http://sharontolliverphotography.bigcartel.com/





















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!