Andrei & Family | Homestead Park, Hilliard OH

Friday, September 25, 2015

This little family is always such a pleasure... Such a handsome little guy, who I have been photographing sense he was just a little crawler, he is growing up so fast!

The day we had this super cute session, it was to be a hit or miss stormy afternoon, well it looked like it may miss so we kept it as planned. Well on my way to the park, it started POURING. As a photographer I begin to panic...lol. But as I got closer to the park the clouds cleared as did the rain & it turned out to actually be really nice conditions for a session, whew! And I am SO happy it did, I mean just look at what I was able to capture, again such a adorable little family whom I hope I get to shoot again for years to come:)

So friends ENJOY ..<3






















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!