A Smokin Senior Session | West Jefferson Firehouse| West Jefferson, OH

Sunday, December 6, 2015





So when I get to do something really unique & fun & all that stuff, it makes me love my job even more! This Senior Session took place at The West Jefferson Fire Department. My lovely sometimes assistant aka my mom came along for this one because I had quite a bit of lens weight this day..so she was a BIG help...thanks momma <3

Those Firemen were so sweet offering to help me in anyway & I have to say I was a little flustered, I mean that was the biggest prop I have ever worked with...I can't say I have had anything quite as big as a Firetruck until now! But they were great & it turned out so good, I had the hardest time deciding which images to share on this post...so many good ones!

We ended the day in the woods, another place that this Senior spends most of his time. He is a Hunter so we got out his bow, got him the tree stand & got some pretty cool shots. One of my favorite senior sessions to date!


Enjoy!




























No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!